Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Intro to CAD, Skateboard, Realistic Trucks

I've tried this five times in the last few days and have checked the steps multiple times to see if I've missed something.  When When I modify the first sketch in the realistic trucks adaptation, my hanger breaks every time.  The tab, which was extruded with the add function to add it to the hanger itself shows as a part of the hanger until I modify the sketch..  Then it is suddenly split off as it's own part and does not look like it's supposed to even in the "Whoa it's a little wonky now" stage (see pictures).  I suspect there is at least one constraint missing somewhere but I can't figure out where.  The instructions on what to fix don't appear to address this so I'm at a loss on how to help my kids.

Best Answer

Answers