Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do I turn off the Tangent arcs created automatically function?

준서_서978준서_서978 Member Posts: 2 EDU
"Switch From Line to Tangent Arc in Sketches" Tangent arcs created automatically
I don't know if it's a convenient feature, but it's so uncomfortable when referring to other sketch lines. Is there a way to turn off this feature?

Answers

• Options
    OSKMOSKM Member Posts: 16 PRO
    I cant answer you question but i agree this feature is a pain, if you select one end point and then zoom out to find the other end, often in the process you trigger this automatically, not a disaster but adds time to an otherwise very simple task.
  • Options
    john_lopez363john_lopez363 Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    I do not know of a way to toggle "Automatic Inferencing" on and off....but you can suppress the action on a case-by-case basis.

This is straight from the "Help" menu of OnShape.