Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Remove/delete Old Assembly Context?

S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,388 PRO
I did some searching but can't seem to find an answer to this: I have a part studio which has an assembly context drop down. "None" is selected, and as far as I can tell, none of the dozen or so features in the current studio are using the one context which is listed on the drop-down. If I go to that context, it's a very old version of an assembly which is no longer relevant. I would like to delete the context since it doesn't do anything anymore. What am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    eric_pestyeric_pesty Member Posts: 1,530 PRO
    Activate the context first and select "delete" from the ... menu? Or is that option missing?
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,388 PRO
    Argh.... thanks. I was going crazy. Too many times I was probably looking at versions, which of course can't be edited. When I was looking at this issue in a workspace, I missed the [...] menu button since I was focused on the yellow message in the main view.