Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Mouse “glues” to the image and can’t escape image rotate

I am having this issue when manipulating a 2D sketch I’ve created. When I do a Ctrl + left Mouse click I can Pan the drawing around the display, however frequently when I let go of the Control + left click buttons the drawing seems stuck to the mouse cursor and will rotate with every movement of the Mouse. Clicking on a section of blank page and hitting the escape key does nothing to stop it. It is as though the right mouse button is stuck down to rotate the image, but this is not the case. Sometimes logging out of my account and logging back in again will stop this behavior.

I’ve seen this issue mentioned a few times. Any suggestions how to stop this?

e.g. I was getting this on this Part Studio sketch: 

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/c525971e46720bc0fd30df7e/w/37a0d3eb6a371df397c01659/e/299aee19a61b9e00aafffaff

Using Chrome version 118.0.5993.70 (Official Build) (arm64) on an M2 Macbook Pro, high-speed fiber internet.