Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Failed drawing views

nick_papageorge073nick_papageorge073 Member, csevp Posts: 676 PRO
I have this out to support, and was wondering if anyone here saw this before. My multi sheet drawing had all the views suddenly fail. Immediately before the failure, I updated the display states in the assembly. I had about 30 saved display states, and just hid 2 irrelevant parts from all of them, and hid the mate connectors for parts that were added after the display states were made. I can't share the drawing, its company owned. The changes to the display states should not have caused the views to fail as far as I can tell. Under the blocked out areas are BOM tables, that still work. All the red leader lines were going to BOM balloons. Since the views are failed, they don't have anything to point to. On the left you can see some of the 10 sheets, and each view on each sheet is failed.

Thanks.