Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

HELP! Why is my model endlessly spinning after making it an assembly ? How can I undo / fix this ?

rhys_willisrhys_willis Member Posts: 2
Hi there,

After making my model an assembly I can no longer access my model and there is an endless spinning wheel. How can I either get out of this loop or undo the Assembly action ? 

Thanks

Answers

• Options
    STEGSTEG Member, User Group Leader Posts: 77 PRO
    Hi,

Would be useful if we could see what you're trying to do. Image?
  • Options
    adrian_vlzkzadrian_vlzkz Member Posts: 258 PRO
    Hi there,

After making my model an assembly I can no longer access my model and there is an endless spinning wheel. How can I either get out of this loop or undo the Assembly action ? 

Thanks
    Have you restarted your Browser session? Have you tried accessing from a different device? is this during Document open or a specific command?

Adrian V. | Onshape Ambassador
    CAD Engineering Manager