Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

can a dimension in a hole chart be modified

garygary Member Posts: 5
I am using a hole chart for a base plate detail. I have groups of holes that I need to change to 4 place decimals and the rest of the holes are at the 3 place as the sheet dimensions are set to. Any way to change?

Answers

• Options
    michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
    If this is for a drawing just right click on a dimension that should be in 4 places, select "Edit" from the popup, left click on the down arrow to the right of the dimension and select the precision that you need.

You can select multiple dimensions and change all of them at once,
  • Options
    garygary Member Posts: 5
    this is for a drawing. I can change dimensions if I am using linear dim as you suggested. I am using hole table and I would like to change dimensions and also the callouts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks