Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Issues with the delete key, and new lines 'snapping' to existing ones

c_piasecc_piasec Member Posts: 8
Hi All,

Has anyone had issues using the delete keys to remove lines from a sketch? It normally works, but today it hasn't been working, I've been using 'trim' on lines and right-click 'delete dimension' on dimensions as a work around. I can deal with it, but it just gets frustrating not being able to 'just delete'.

Also having issue today with getting lines to snap to other existing lines. For example drawing a right angle triangle and then adding vertical line from hypotenuse down the the lower line, all in the same sketch. The vertical line will snap to the hypotenuse, but then it wont recognise the lower line so I just have to end the line somewhere near it, then dimension to two to have a spacing of '0'. Feels like this should 'just work', but perhaps there's a trick to it?

Thanks

Answers

• Options
    rick_randallrick_randall Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
    As of the time of this post , mine seems to be working.