Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Private Training

eric_kessler446eric_kessler446 Member Posts: 2
Hello, I see you offer "Bootcamp" training but as being a business owner my schedule is all over the place an cannot commint to the week courses that are offered. Do you offer private one on one training secession where I pay an hourly rate?  This way I can block out a 2-3 hour windows throughout the week and get one on one training learning the basics as well as draw actual parts I need to prototype? 

Answers

• Options
    Keith_RiceKeith_Rice Member Posts: 5 PRO
    Eric, you're welcome to reach out to me to discuss one-on-one training options for Onshape. We don't have a course for you to take, but we have skilled Onshape designers that I'm sure you could answer your questions in an impromptu capacity. Please email me at keith@cadsharp.com if you'd like to discuss further.
  • Options
    nick_papageorge073nick_papageorge073 Member, csevp Posts: 676 PRO
    The bootcamp goes over the same stuff as the self directed courses. I did both. If you do the courses, you can learn at your own pace and your own schedule. The courses are super good.

I don't have an answer for the private training portion of your question.
  • Options
    rick_randallrick_randall Member Posts: 116 ✭✭
    The bootcamp goes over the same stuff as the self directed courses. I did both. If you do the courses, you can learn at your own pace and your own schedule. The courses are super good.

I don't have an answer for the private training portion of your question.

Nick is spot on with his appraisal.  I have a free account, and some of the more advanced courses were not available to me - but are to pro users
    this link is to a model that I made and helps show what you can do with the self paced courses if you're willing to invest the time. 100% self taught using the self paced courses.