Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Cannot access Certificate

nicolas_ojedanicolas_ojeda Member Posts: 2
Hello I seen some varying results with searching this question, and i believe I have done everything correct but have not yet recieved my Certificate for the Self Paced courses yet. I have completed the servey but I do not have access to multiple certificates. What am i doing wrong?

Answers

• Options
    Lindsay_EarlyLindsay_Early Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 17
    Hello Nicolas. Each page in a course requires you to view it for 3 seconds before it counts as complete. Make sure you have green checks next to each topic and all the subtopics (like under the exercises) show fully green circles instead of orange. When the course is complete you'll see 100% complete at the bottom and that is when the certificate is issued.