Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Apply features to multiple similar objects at once.

I am currently making my own tiles for dungeons and dragons in blender then importing them into onshape to add holes for magnets. I have it set up so that I just have to change which part I am importing and then export that part. I was wondering if there was a way to apply the edits and then export all of the tiles at once. I looked around but the closest thing I could find was using configuration tables which can't change which part gets imported.

Answers

• Options
    STEGSTEG Member, User Group Leader Posts: 77 PRO
    Hello,

You could place all of the tiles in a single assembly. Then you create a Part Studio In Context, copy in place all tiles and add the hole for your magnet to all the tiles at once. You'll have to export them one at the time after that I think.