Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Export as DXF

george_doblegeorge_doble Member Posts: 2
On my desktop computer I right click on my part then click export as DXF hit export then when its downloaded I then right click on the download go show in folder then move it from my desktop computer to a memory stick.  When I then load that part into sheet cam in the workshop it does not work.  If i download the same part on another desktop computer it works any ideas?  The first computer did work initially when I used to export it but now it will not.  The first computer does have Advance steel installed on it.

Answers

• Options
    robert_johnstonrobert_johnston Member Posts: 27 PRO
    Check the version of DXF that you exported it as, may need to choose an older version depending on the age of the software trying to open it.