Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I have lost an assembly .

mick_fairlessmick_fairless Member Posts: 5
I have lost an assembly. I can't find it anywhere , it is not in trash but all of the component parts still exist.  I worked on the assembly this morning and closed Onshape and reopened it this afternoon to find the assembly apparently missing.  Am I doing something stupid  and is there a way to retrieve that which I have apparentl lost?

Best Answer

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,387 PRO
    Answer ✓
    It's pretty hard to actually lose work. You should be able to look at the history and find a place before you deleted a tab or did something which would cause the assembly to go missing.

Answers

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,387 PRO
    Answer ✓
    It's pretty hard to actually lose work. You should be able to look at the history and find a place before you deleted a tab or did something which would cause the assembly to go missing.
  • Options
    mick_fairlessmick_fairless Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for your reply Simon.  I have found the assembly after much searching.