Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Extrude Error - New and need help

zachary_garnes
zachary_garnes Member Posts: 2 ✭
Hello, 

I am new to Onshape and I am getting this error when I am extruding multiple sketches. Does anyone know what is going on here/have a fix for it? 

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/36a9aab877471b9b387e479e/w/085093d12730926b1cff5af1/e/fcdba322390be3b876c84fee

Answers

  • robert_scott_jr_
    robert_scott_jr_ Member Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Hello Zachary. The link you provided leads to Onshape's Documents page, not to your document so I can't see what is going on. - Scotty
  • rafael_telgmann
    rafael_telgmann Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    I think your problem is caused by the touching surfaces. Create a small gap or overlap at the points I have marked. That should solve the problem. 

  • Matt_Shields
    Matt_Shields Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 986 PRO
    Non-manifold geometry.  In other words, zero thickness.