Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape Mobile - January 28th, 2016
- NEW Follow Mode (iOS) - Follow Mode is now supported in the Onshape iOS app.
- NEW Multitasking (iOS) - Multitasking can now be used to view Onshape and another app side by side. (Like our help, see #4)
- NEW Drawings update (Android and iOS) - Drawings can now be updated from within the Onshape app.
- NEW "Show touches" and "Open help in a browser" settings (iOS) - New options to show touches while using the Onshape app and to open the help in a browser.
- NEW Center point arc (iOS) - Center point arcs can now be created using the Onshape iOS app.
- NEW Share permissions updates (iOS) - Share permissions now display in the Document info panel.
- Redesigned feature list and assembly tree (Android) - The feature list and assembly tree have been redesigned to make it easier to navigate and use. The update includes a new layout, collaboration cues, rollback bar, and more.
We hope you like the improvements in this release across both iOS and Android. The development teams are hard at work bringing parity to mobile and adjusting to new technologies and capability launched with every new release. Both iOS and Android are available from the Apple App Store and Google Play for download.
~ Team Onshape