Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Mirroring features

knuckledraggerknuckledragger OS Professional Posts: 9
It looks as though currently it is not possible to mirror features.   I saw a few things that would allow me to pattern to what I want will need to investigate that.    My first inclination was to mirror the sketch then use it to extrude the mirrored feature.   I can see where I can select a mirror line in the sketcher but curious if there is a way to select a plan when mirroring a sketch?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    knuckledraggerknuckledragger OS Professional Posts: 9
    If I use mirror part and I have overlapping geometry does it matter.  In some cases this would work out fine just did not know if it caused any issues for software with geometry ontop of geometry.