Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Self intersecting body when using thin loft with guide lines

So I'm trying to do this project and I want to create a loft between sketch 1 and 2 with a thickness of 0.1 cm (1 mm) and I need it to follow sketch 6 as a guide line, but I keep getting the error. Can you please help me out?

Link to document: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/d2fa29abe811b0f88b20b1db/w/3a4e91c619c66535e7eba06a/e/ae9da9de42946138083e051f?renderMode=0&uiState=69360558942354211f8eebec

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers