Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Can't acces to checkbox in the configuration panel
CM_Wind_Fisher
Member Posts: 2 ✭
Hi !
It seems like I can't creat any other kind of "configuration input" than the list. I tried to click on the arrow on the right side of the "configure part studio" button - just as the course I'm following says I should do - but nothing appends.
Do you know if this has something to do with my account ?
A little help would be appreciated here :)
Thanks,
Camille
Tagged:
0
