Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Surface Text "Cut Out" extrude not generating
ode_tujoy
Member Posts: 15 ✭
I can not get this text to remove (Cut Out option) on the face of this extrude. I've gone back and changed each extrude to "new" rather than add and it still won't generate.
I created a second Part Studio with a basic extrude and it seems to remove text on that one.
I can't figure out why it won't generate.
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/fa8451137ffe39abe713f916/w/6d7951e2af03f5c142a0f7e4/e/bce8877b1c2128581be13bbd?renderMode=0&uiState=6aa4608a8988715ffdf931ae
0
