Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Anyone have a generic Dog Prosthetic for a front leg.
ryan_bennett023
Member Posts: 2 ✭
Friends of mine have a dog that had to have it's front leg amputated at the chest. No Nub left. I was just looking to see if anyone already had a model for something similar. I am new to Onshape and new to 3D printing but I would welcome any help.
Cheers, Ryan
0