Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Inference

wes_devers
wes_devers Member Posts: 2 ✭

How do I turn inference off? I'm building a simple placard with fillet corners that I need to extrude. The placard will have a secondary rectangle with fillets to create an inset. Due to inference it isn't treating all four corners as equal.

Answers