Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Any tips or feature scripts for creating knurls?
Otto_DeRuntz
Member Posts: 37 PRO
Looking for help if a tool is available before I figure it out on my own.
0
Answers
-
I Found a few examples in the forum.
This seems like something that could be automated with a feature script, something I am not yet good at creating.
0 -
Do you want a cosmetic knurl to show on a drawing, or an actual knurl for 3d printing?
Engineering textbook: https://hwh.stephenteacher.com/txtbook.html1
