Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to export "section view" from assembly to DWG.

roko_slavica
roko_slavica Member Posts: 7 ✭

Hello

Im a student and I'm work on heat exchanger, shell and tube, water-water. Im finding its hard to make a desired section in Onshape designated drawing mode. I tried recreating views I got by "section view" on the main assembly to drawing mode. I did not manage to do it. I provided pictures for better understanding. My question is Can I somehow Use a view that I got by "section view" tool and export it to DWG dirrectly. Thank you soo much for help and your time.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Answers