Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

ThreadLab: Can't do a 0,75mm pitch (But can do 0,74 and 0,76!)

martin_kopplow
martin_kopplow Member Posts: 1,614 PRO

I did a simple little cap for a connector, recently. It is to have a 0,75mm pitch thread on one end and I thought: Hey, easy going! But then:

Screenshot 2026-10-02 123421.png Screenshot 2026-10-02 123359.png Screenshot 2026-10-02 123329.png

I cannot make it do a 0,75mm pitch, though it has no issues doing a 0,74mm or 0,76mm or whatever else I tried. Just no 0,75mm.

What might be going on here?