Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Problem with liner pattern of feauture
OpenR2
OS Professional Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
So if I take a sketch and extrude a fixed distance I can linerar pattern the resulting feature with expected results.
If I take a sketch and extrude up to a plane....when I try to create the linear patter...it tries to keep the plane used in the definition fixed instead of offsetting it.
Is this intended? I think this might be a bug.

If I take a sketch and extrude up to a plane....when I try to create the linear patter...it tries to keep the plane used in the definition fixed instead of offsetting it.
Is this intended? I think this might be a bug.

0
Best Answer
Answers
-
I'm not sure which plane is fixed in this picture or how it might offset. could you elaborate?0
-
Very clever Narayan, and easy to grasp with your screen caps!0
-
OK...that is a little different....but let me try that....it looks like that will work.0





