Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Why is my circle line not visible?

chad_pachecochad_pacheco Member Posts: 1
When I draw a circle in my sketch it's only partly visible or isn't visible at all but it is still there because it still works in the extrude I do.  Has anyone else had this problem? I can't select the circle or add a dimension to it.

Answers

• _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is your case but sketches become invisible when used to create an extrude. You can make them visible again by clicking the eye to there right in the feature list. You can edit the sketch by right clicking the sketch and clicking edit then you may add a dimension.

See below video.

HTH
  • viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @chad_pacheco, After performing any operation respected sketch automatically converted into hidden condition. For doing any changes in already created sketch user need to perform edit sketch operation. You can also get edit sketch option in model space also by right clicking on feature. Kindly refer below video for more detail.

If this is not case then please open a support ticket and give some more details to Onshape support team they definitely help you.
    If you would like help with a document or you have encountered a bug, you opt to Share the document with Onshape support by clicking the Share with Onshape support toggle button at the bottom left of the dialog. When shared, the toggle button turns blue.

When a document is shared with Onshape support, the Share toggle button turns blue; at any time you can unshare the document with Onshape support by clicking the toggle link again.