Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Login error: None of provided URLs available

It seems I can work on my parts and assemblies but I cannot create a drawing of any type.  When I try I receive the following error message 

Login error: None of provided URLs available

I have tried logging off and logging back into the system but I still receive the same error message.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    @joseph_la_rocque we are seeing this as well. This is not a problem on your end. We are looking into this now.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    joseph_la_rocquejoseph_la_rocque Member Posts: 4
    I must of not been holding my mouth right.  It's working now.
  • Options
    We have resolved this issue. I apologize for the lost productivity. This was a lingering failure from the problems we had earlier today.

• Options
    We have resolved this issue. I apologize for the lost productivity. This was a lingering failure from the problems we had earlier today. All systems in all regions are healthy now.