Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Login error: None of provided URLs available

matthew_stoeringmatthew_stoering Member Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in Community Support
I don't know if anyone has had this same issue, but I was working on a bookshelf for my fiance when I lost access to my document. I was finishing up a drawing when I noticed that one of the comment arrows was red. I decided to delete the comment and re-type it when Onshape lost connection. When I refreshed the tab, the only thing that I saw was the error code "Login error: None of provided URLs available" in the top left corner. I can access every other tab without any issues, but the drawing is inaccessible. I tried two computers and a mobile phone with no luck. I also tried duplicating the workspace. I tried to export the drawing, but it would not do anything. I spent around 6 hours on the drawing; and I just want to get it back so I can print it off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am new-ish to Onshape, so I unfortunately was not using version control.

Answers

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 359
    @matthew_stoering - this looks like a service issue. We are investigating now.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 359
    This looks very similar to a problem we were experiencing overnight. It was resolved this morning at 1300 UTC. I am not seeing any messages in our logs that indicate that this problem is still happening. Are you still seeing the problem? If so, please open a support ticket and share your document and we will take a look.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.