Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Total n00b requires help with a few small drawing tips.

joesoupjoesoup Member Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Community Support
1. Moving objects (shapes etc.) around a drawing? If I delete constraints I still cannot move selected shapes or lines of group of lines around.

2. Making an isosceles triangle to with within a specific area over a circle in my drawing. It sticks to certain constraints I don't understand. I want to make holes using a triangle as my guide but I cannot do this.

Answers

• Options
    daniel_splawskidaniel_splawski Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    For both questions, I'm not able to replicate the issues you're having.  If you use that show constraints check box on the sketch popup you should be able to see all the existing constraints and delete them.  If the ends of the lines are acting funny, make sure you select also using the Ctrl key.  I'm sorry I couldn't help more.  
  • Options
    noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
    @joesoup FYI if you click Share in the top right corner and make your document public, you can copy and paste the url here so that community members can go right into your document and see what's going on.

Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.