Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Mate a driving chain and a rack
paul_potthoff
Member Posts: 1 ✭
Hello,
I'm new to onshape. I was trying to connect a driving chain and a rack (with a fix axis) to let the rack rotate around its axis while moving the chain - but failed. Is there a possibility to connect these to? My chain is assembled from different parts (connected via the revolute mate).
Greetings
Paul
I'm new to onshape. I was trying to connect a driving chain and a rack (with a fix axis) to let the rack rotate around its axis while moving the chain - but failed. Is there a possibility to connect these to? My chain is assembled from different parts (connected via the revolute mate).
Greetings
Paul
0
Answers
-
Can you make the model public and post a link?0
-
Here is an example of the start of what you are looking to do. I found the doc in public: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/5a6fad3436034315a793308c/w/1b33f3e1d197459d89ca8003/e/4a850a6b7c164b63984f55a00


