Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Im new to this, and I just can't figure out how to mirror this shape

Ive been at this a few days now, this is my 2nd part.  It is a faceplate for a radio I have been working on.

As you can see, I sketched out the pattern on one side, and made it a hole in the plate.  I like this cutout, now I just want the same thing on the other side of the plate, mirrored. 

I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to do this.  I think my features are a little messy too, I don't even know how to merge features into one feature... I would think I need to merge the separate sketches first before I can mirror them to the other side.   I just don't know. 

I traced out the skull pattern from an image, so I am proud of myself for that at least!  Please help

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/f9d429bd124c8f68e9968c91/w/a54be6d14289a32852da0a64/e/d77ad3f3d1bc61bc7c0a09c1

Answers