Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Things not working like the examples!! ??

SunkmailSunkmail Member Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
New to the program and having trouble getting anywhere.

1) I tried to use the 3dx app
    I'm subscribed, but I don't seem to have he option to use it.  the "add app" option on the bottom tabs doesn't seem to exist.

If i go to account settings, under Applications, it says:
     You have not granted any applications access to your Onshape account.

If I go to the Subscriptions part of the settings, it says I am subscribed

2) On the Documents launch page, it states I have 3 private documents, but I only have one project so far, and it's public.
                 I did do a bunch of tutorials, but since removed the copies from my documents.   Ideas? 

3) Is there a way to change the color of a single face on a part?  I can only get the entire art to change color.

4) How would I add a texture map  (Is that the right term?) to a part?  
             I'm designing something to fit onto some existing brickwork and would like to have it look at least a little like brick, if possible.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers