Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Problem with ICE

bert_fouriebert_fourie Member Posts: 101 PRO
edited January 2017 in Community Support
I was working merrily on a part in an ICE part document when the in context ghost disappeared and cannot be resurrected :)! The ghost has not been seen since. On another occasion I created an in context part document but when the view switched to the new part there was no ICE ghost assy. Getting a bit creepy, so I thought I would ask the question first before calling ghost busters.

Answers

• Options
    noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
    Hi @bert_fourie,

If you haven't already, please open the document and submit a support issue, sharing the document if possible. Our team can look into it.

-Noa
    Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    bert_fouriebert_fourie Member Posts: 101 PRO
    OK done thanks Noa
  • Options
    philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    Bert - please also try another browser to help isolate the problem. 
    Philip Thomas - Onshape