Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

cabinet maker printing one to one part larger than A sheet with 8 by 11 printer

part is 10'' by 6'' does not fit on A sheet would like to print to 1 to 1 on my HP printer

Answers

• Options
    SunkmailSunkmail Member Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
    Not an OS solution, but check this out:

BigPrint

Easy to use.  Has a free full featured 'Eval version'

I'm not associated with the author in any way.  (But I do like his YouTube videos.)
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @raymond_corbeil, Currently in Onshape it is not possible to convert broken view from full view. 

Broken view is a drawing view with partial portion removed and the remaining portion arranged together. It is mostly used to show considerably large and uniform components such as shafts in simplified way so that it covers its important geometry with some unnecessary portion removed.So, availability of broken view will be helpful for user to create drawings of such components.

You can vote for this improvement request which is already raised by some other user. Please vote for this improvement request by visiting below link.

https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/5284/breakline-in-drawing-broken-view

In near future we hope that this facility will be provided by Onshape like other CAD tool.