Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Can't see my assembly anymore

fmafma Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
edited February 2017 in Community Support
Hi!

While I was trying to move my entire assembly to put the origin at a better place, my navigator (chromium) crashed. This is not the first time it happens, but now, I can't see my assembly anymore!

Parts are still there, as I can select them (I see the arrows), but nothing is displayed.

Any idea what is the problem?

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/ab5e4a91e08de464a68c8fa9/w/1f7842026e6b50a93d34420a/e/4fc76c1855ace35a39166ba3

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @fma, Your part is available in window but they are place far away from each other. Therefore it is appearing very small. Kindly perform zoom-in operation at origin to see your part. If you are still facing problem then kindly feel free to raise in forum.
  • Options
    fmafma Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    Thanks! 2 parts where a few kilometers further ;)
    I was afraid to have to re-build it!
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @fma , You also get your assembly by suppressing Part 1 and Part 2 from feature tree and pressing zoom to fit as shown in below video.