Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

"general" variables between parts studio

franco_otaolafranco_otaola Member Posts: 23
hello,
i am doing some complex assembly with a lots of parts and i would like to make some variables general, what i meen with general, that it exist in all the parts studio that i am doing, i could do the two parts in same tab that way i could use the variable but what i would like is to do it in different tabs and at the same time have some variables that i can modify in a generaly way that would modify all the parts.

also i use the post to ask something else that is really simple, is there any way to "separate" or lable features table like divide plane 1, extrution 1 and sketch 2 toughether (putting a different color or a line between them and the other features? 

thanks!!!

Best Answers

Answers