Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Submitting a model for tech support

Just finished boot camp lesson 2, trying some mates, thought I had written down how to get support, but realize I don't know.  How to get support?

I shared the model with support, and I think that I need to go to the part studio, then create an Explicit Mate Connector in the Cuvette Rack Base where the bottom of the Cuvette rests at insertion, then duplicate that mate on the other 7 cuvette sockets in the Cuvette Rack Base.  I would then go back to the assembly and create a Slider Mate from the center of the exterior bottom face of the Cuvette, which would allow motion from 0-5 inches.  I then want to use Replicate to create 7 more similar mates for the other 7 Cuvettes in the assembly.
  1. My second problem is that I cannot seem to create that first Explicit Mate Connector.
  2. My first problem is that I do not know how to submit a request, even though I remember being shown how to mark-up a screen.  I just cannot get to that place where I know how to do that.
The document is called, Cuvette Rack, Stackable.zip, and I have checked the slider that says "This document is shared with Onshape support".

Can anyone help?

Rick

Rick Stockton, President, J. R. Stockton Consulting, LLC  
Mechanical Design when Manufacturability is Important  
mobile: 210-608-1907  |  rick@jrstockton.com  |  www.linkedin.com/in/rickstockton  |  www.jrstockton.com   

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers