Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hannover Messe 2018

michael_mcclainmichael_mcclain Member Posts: 198 PRO
Will Onshape be attending the Hannover Messe industrial fair this year?

I would love to see their exhibition amongst their competitors. Last year there were many CAD systems exhibiting their newest products and contributions to the Industry 4.0 movement (I remember Dassault Systemes had a very cool display with a VR machine). I believe that Onshape would be an excellent addition to the Hannover line-up!

I am also going to be promoting my business there and would love to have an Onshape presentation that I could refer my prospective clients to. It is much easier to show them than to explain exactly what Onshape is and what it brings to the table.

http://www.hannovermesse.de/home

Comments

• Options
    bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    Hey @michael_mcclain, thank you for the invitation! As of right now, we don't have plans to attend. The event looks promising and we'll see what we can do next year.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln

• Options
    michael_mcclainmichael_mcclain Member Posts: 198 PRO
    edited February 2018
    Hey @michael_mcclain, thank you for the invitation! As of right now, we don't have plans to attend. The event looks promising and we'll see what we can do next year.
    Bummer! I was hoping for something more like "Yes we'll have an exhibition in hall...."

I hope to see something next year!

Could you recommend some material that quickly and concisely explains some of what distinguishes Onshape? i.e. video, certain web page, etc... As I will be wandering around and talking to people about my business I would like to have something that can explain Onshape so I don't have to explain it every time. I'm not going to be the poster boy or anything like that, but I know that you are still building a market presence and when i say that I use the program for the majority of my work, I know I will get many people who have no idea what it is.
  • Options
    Nina_KrauseNina_Krause Member Posts: 2
    @michael_mcclain this year we are coming as visitors (me and other members from our German speaking team). Will we have the opportunity to meet you there? :-)