Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Feature dialogue box disappeared!

ben_isakovben_isakov Member Posts: 1
Hi all, just noticed that the dialog boxes (used to be on the bottom right corner) of a features aren't show anymore. How can I return them?

Answers

• Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    Hi @ben_isakov !

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, what was the function of the box you're looking for? 

If you're looking to open a feature dialog for a specific feature, you can double click on it in the feature list (or right click and click 'edit').
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • Options
    maxime_coupeaudmaxime_coupeaud Member Posts: 2 EDU

I have maybe the same issue. Even the sketch tool's icon is selected (here is the linear pattern) no feature dialog is visible. How can I fix that for my sketch?
  • Options
    _anton_anton Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 274
    @maxime_coupeaud, sketch linear pattern is different from the linear pattern feature (which you can access when you're not in a sketch) and doesn't come with a dialog. You interact with the sketch linear pattern by changing sketch constraints. That said, it's best practice to use the linear pattern feature if possible.