Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Extrude

extrude #5 in wheel rim training will not work I've tried everything. It tells me main sketch is to big, My dimensions are all matching the example. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    Hi.

You'll need to post a link to your document if you'd like us to see what's wrong  ;)

Cheers, Owen S.
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • terry_falldorfterry_falldorf Member Posts: 7
    Owen, I just saw your response, sorry I didn't see it till just now. I still need to figure out how to post a link. I am learning so much, and seeing so many things my head gets in a headspin. It's late now but I will try to figure out how to link it another day.
    Thanks so much! 
    Terry F. Blessings to you!
  • Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    @terry_falldorf

When Owen says to post a link, he is asking you to copy the URL of your document from the URL bar at the top of your browser, and paste it into a comment here.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team