Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Printing options in Onshape??
jean_lafortune
Member Posts: 3 ✭
Hi,
What is the best way to print your 3D model and associated drawings (if any) with Onshape? I'm certain that I'm not the first person to ask... Thank you for your support. Jean Lafortune
What is the best way to print your 3D model and associated drawings (if any) with Onshape? I'm certain that I'm not the first person to ask... Thank you for your support. Jean Lafortune
Tagged:
0
Answers
-
Having completed your model in Onshape you should export it as an STL file, full details are in the help section here At this point you move on from Onshape to manipulate your file in your chosen Slicer software (.I use Simplify3D) before printing it. As to producing drawings, there is excellent information in the help area which is linked from the grey question mark (?) at the top right of the document page. You might like to look here.1
-
@jean_lafortune
In case you are asking how to print your designs and drawings on paper, here are the links to our help articles on those:
https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/print.htm
https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/Printing a Drawing.htm
Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team0


