Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Business Card Bulletin Board/Networking

bill_schnoebelenbill_schnoebelen OS Professional, Developers, User Group Leader, csevp Posts: 109 PRO
We have been using Onshape for a few years now. While it has been exciting to watch it grow, it has been frustrating not to see more Onshape customers. I have not found a place to meet customers and believe the forum needs a Business Card Bulletin Board.

I would like to shamelessly plug our company. I would like to invite others to do the same.

Plug
We are Circuit Case Engineering. We are hands on mechanical engineers that specialize in turning conceptual designs into prototypes. This includes improving on a current design or starting from a napkin concept. We quickly build prototypes at small volume and work out the bugs.

We have in house machining and our (3 day) quick turn  specialty is 6061 aluminum parts; CNC milled parts smaller than 8"X6"X1" and CNC lathe parts smaller than 3"LX1"D. Other sizes/materials are available with longer lead times.