Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

drawing goes blank after update

jan_baeyensjan_baeyens Member Posts: 3
Hi
First of all thanks for this great tool. Unfortunately I just hit a bug in drawings.

I have made a drawing and I noticed a problem in my design. So I updated the design and after clicking update in the drawing the drawing went blank. Well the header is still there.
I'm talking about the drawing "flexible joint" in the public document "mowrobot marvin by jantje"
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/bee26431dd86448199739b34/w/5d49241cedd34485ac029680/e/9ad6c2fa9e994e3295f7d951
What would be the best way to progress?
Best regards
Jantje

Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Please submit a support ticket using ? Menu -> feedback  also if you can slide the Share with support slider in the share dialogue we can take a look. 
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • jan_baeyensjan_baeyens Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2015
    txs.
    I just provided feedback. As the document is public I guess sharing is not needed.

Edit:
    I shared with support just to be sure.