Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
Hi, I hope you are doing well.
I'm a PhD student in Beihang university, China, majored in CAD modeling. Onshape is a design and collaboration platform for professors. But I wanna if you have a real part library satisfied international standard. Because I think most of the part published are just for fun or for learn, only standard CAD library is meaningful. So, could you answer it. I'm hoping forward to your reply.
Hi Lou, I hope you are well.
I have worked for Jaguar Land Rover until recently and I am currently out of work.
I was wondering if I could pass on some knowledge to anyone wanting to learn a bit of CAD has an hobbyist. Some product design system knowledge as well and some product lifecycle information.
I could manage a team of 10 or so.
I delivered training at JLR for 7 years so lots of experience.
If you you know or know how I could contact interested people, I would appreciate your help.
Exp: Onshape, Solidworks, Catia V5 and V6.0July 6