Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
You received 500 Up Votes. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here.April 4
During the past 10 days, I completed 2 "Learning Pathway":
- Onshape Fundamentals: CAD
- Onshape Fundamentals: Data Management
Thank you for this interesting training.
My question is :I received a Certificate of Completion.why the Certificate does not have a reference number? License number?
Also,I am interested in further training which are related to educators. Do you have a training for the trainers (ToT)?
Hi I also made a post but I have not received any answer.
I would like to see thescript of an STL file but I cannot. Do you know any text editor that that I can use?
I tried with VIM and notepad ++ but I can only see this
Hey OneShape.... i want delete my account...
the reasion is thad onshape is't open source...
Can i delete my account, pleace ?...