Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
Hello, I am degreed in mathematics but not an engineer or have mechanical knowledge. I am a nurse who just wants to make simple name plates that I can put holes and make mobiles. I cannot find anything so simplistic. I have listened to all tutorials twice. Please help me make a plain flat surface and tell me how to add text on top of it? Thank you for your time.0July 14
I am trying a curve pattern containing a sheetmetal and a single part in the parts studio.0June 7