Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
During the past 10 days, I completed 2 "Learning Pathway":
- Onshape Fundamentals: CAD
- Onshape Fundamentals: Data Management
Thank you for this interesting training.
My question is :I received a Certificate of Completion.why the Certificate does not have a reference number? License number?
Also,I am interested in further training which are related to educators. Do you have a training for the trainers (ToT)?
In Onshape every one can go through training. If someone didn't get proper knowledge about this, they are also able to take the certificate. No one is sure that whether he/she gone through it properly or just completed the course just by clicking the next slide button. This might be the reason that they are not providing certificates with license number
Hi, good mornig
Have you guys ever considered translate onshape to brazilian portuguese? This would be very good, there are a few people starting to use onshape here in Brazil, and the most difficult thing its the language, and some people wants to use onshape but when they see it they give up because of the language. So I think that a PTBR version would be very good for everyone to migrate to your plataform, and good for you guys too0May 14