Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Multiple monitors

matt_hardmanmatt_hardman Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
On everything I've ever used before multiple monitor setups weren't worth bothering with. I would have a supplier's website up on my second monitor or something. In OS it just works perfectly!

Comments

• Options
    billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    On my mac I'm running Onshape in chrome, I can 2 finger swap between my desktops. I have chrome running full screen command+shift+f and set to 75% scaling. This is a really nice CAD environment and I don't miss the desktop at all.

Mac OS -> parallels -> chrome full screen

I recorded a screen capture of me swapping and posted it on my site since you can't post videos here:
    link

Let's see if I can upload a video.
    no video support

Using attach image/file:nope
    Using a video tag:nope

This is kinda of crappy forum and the editor sucks. Oh well, it's about Onshape not this forum.