Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Is it possible to resize the toolbars?

Frank_13Frank_13 Member Posts: 2
On my computer the sketch toolbar does not fit on the screen and I can not see or access the tools on the far right of the toolbar.  How can I resize the toolbar so that it can all fit?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    clicking ctrl and +  or ctrl and -   will usually size your browser to what you need.
  • Frank_13Frank_13 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the suggestion, that should work.  I was looking for a way to undock the toolbar and maybe show it as a rectangle of tools.  Potentially this can be considered as a feature request.
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    @Frank_13 If you wan't to make such feature request, you should use Feedback tool in ? -menu (in cad). That way you can be sure it will be addressed, sometimes Onshape collects requests from forum but we all understand that it's impossible to notice every request mentioned in the forum.
    //rami