Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Configurations EVP, Graebert Ares Kudo EVP
I contacted Josh Mings at SolidSmack (www.solidsmack.com) and the guys at GrabCAD to see if they can help get the word out on the ultimate collaboration Onshape community project.
For SolidSmack I presented it to him that SolidSmack could do a series of stories following the project. I got a reply from Josh and he thinks it is a good idea and has it in queue.
The guys at GrabCAD also think it’s a good idea. I presented it to them instead of doing community challenges to do community collaboration. There is a large of amount of community members and could be a great place to recruit new members.
I will keep you posted as I get more feedback from them.
3dcadBryan, that's great.
I'm sure we could get it going if we find a handful of members who actually have time. We already have few professionals who will help if bump into a modeling problem but doesn't have time to keep the project going.