Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Creating a radial array of holes

da_prop_makerda_prop_maker Member Posts: 4
I'm trying to create a series of equally spaced counterbored holes, on a surface around a circular path, essentially creating a radial array.  I just started using this 'software', so I'm still learning.  I've been using SketchFab, so this is all new to me.  Thank you for any help :)

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    shanshanshanshan Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    in Onshape ,we have to create a sketch which is used for hole feature first.

• Options
    da_prop_makerda_prop_maker Member Posts: 4
    shanshan said:
    As a newcomer, Tutorials and videos are very helpful for you ,please see the attached picture , you will find them in Onshape page

I did do the tutorials...I must've just missed this one.  Thank you again for the help :)