Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Nuts, Bolts and fixings

chris_perrottchris_perrott Member Posts: 2
Hi Im new to Onshore having come from a Solidworks background.
In Solidworkd the is a parts library of nuts bolts fixings etc which can be used in assemblies. Is there such a facility in Onshape? Is it available in the free version (I'm still in the trial stage before I take out the professional version), or is ir only available in the paid version. do I have to download an add-on? if so how do I do it?
Sorry if this is trivial stuff but very glad of all the help I can get as I want to start up on my own using Onshape.
Thanks for your help

ChrisP

Best Answer

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,353
    Hi Chris welcome to Onshape. Please take a look at the 3DX Certified Models app in the Onshape App Store at appstore.onshape.com
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI