Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
Am I right in thinking you wrote the 'conveyor length' feature script? It would be a very useful tool for me but for some reason I can't get it to work. I have copied the workspace example which works great but when I use my chain link it doesn't work. Could you give me any advise please?
P.s changing feature script is well above my abilities.
NeilCookeHi Pete, that script was done for a specific job and I only shared it for reference. It has many requirements - the chain link part must be on the front plane (for the extrude direction) and the right-hand pin centre should be on the origin.