Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Director of Technical Marketing
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
I took the code from your spur gear feature script and made it so it generates a sketch instead of a body to make different gear.
I'm not a mechanical engineer, so maybe it's not a correct design but I let the end user take care of that part.
In terms of code, what copyright should I use since I used your code as a start - mainly the involute calculation part.
The document is available here
Do you have recommendation/guidelines is terms of documentation or else ?
Pierre - an onshape fan0October 8